Important notice: If you want to receive the certificate of attendance, you have to (1) watch all the videos, (2) mark all the lessons as completed and (3) fill out the evaluation questionnaire.
Topics and speakers
|Erasmus + Virtual Exchange: providing meaningful intercultural learning experiences||Fabio Nascimbeni, UNIMED (Mediterranean Universities Union)|
|Use case of distance research-based learning||Emmanuel Cornillot, Pharmacy Faculty, Université de Montpellier, France|
|Implementing Virtual Collaborative Learning (VCL) as an affordable inclusive Virtual Mobility instrument to overcome the social distance challenge||Prof. Dr. Eric Schoop / Dr. Wissam Tawileh / M.Sc.Mattis Altman, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany|
|Learning Outside the Box; Virtual Exchange Challenges and Achievements||Dorsaf Ben Melek, Virtual University of Tunis, Tunisia|
|Virtual Mobility Strategies and Requirements||Omar Daoud, Professor, Philadelphia University, Jordan|
The course is part of MED2IaH E+ project.610107-EPP-1-2019-1-SI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Here you can find all PowerPoint presentations and other readings:
- 1-Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange providing meaningful intercultural learning experiences
- 2-Use case of distance research-based learning
- 3-Implementing Virtual Collaborative Learning (VCL) as an affordable inclusive Virtual Mobility instrument to overcome the social distance challenge
- 4-Learning outside the box virtual exchange challenges and achievements
- 5-Virtual Mobility Strategies and Requirements