The course aims to discuss contexts and approaches for the inclusion of university students with disabilities in teaching and learning. The materials have been produced as part of the Inclusive University Erasmus+ project by Slovenian partner – International School for Social and Business Studies.
The course is divided into 7 lessons. The first five lessons are about cooperation with students with different types of disabilities. The last two lessons are about the Inclusion of students with disabilities in education, the labour market, and society.
Important notice: If you want to receive the certificate of attendance, you have to (1) sign in, (2) watch all the videos, (3) mark all the lessons as completed and (4) fill out the evaluation questionnaire.
Additional material from the training event in Slovenia, October 11-12, 2021
- Publication in Slovene language Inclusive University
- Introduction to the training event (in the Slovene language)
- Identifying and understanding the needs - Maja Burian (in the Slovene language)
- Invitation to the training and the agenda (in the Slovene language)
- Easy readable Constitution of the Republic of Slovenia (example in the Slovene language)
- Analysis of the field of persons with special needs in the labour market (in the Slovene language)
- How to adapt the study process - Živa Jakšič Ivačič
- Self-assessment of qualifications and attitudes of higher education staff
- Easy to read RS Constitution (slides)