The fifth course in a series of 5 courses, developed within the Erasmus+ funded project “Microplastics – tomorrow’s macro problem”.
The course provides excellent material in the field of microplastics, which was contributed mainly by project partners. Various teachers from Slovenia and Italy who actively participated in the project also contributed parts of the material.
Project partners Dermol svetovanje d.o.o. from Litija – Slovenia, the Faculty of Environmental Protection from Velenje – Slovenia, and the NGO CSIG from Taranto in Italy have joined forces to raise awareness of microplastics among young people, teachers and educational institutions.
They would also like to offer teachers in secondary schools and faculties high-quality teaching materials that can be used in schools in the classroom or in extracurricular activities.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Other courses in Microplastics: tomorrow’s macro problem
- A review of possible pathways of marine microplastics transport in the ocean (2021)
- Effect of microplastics in water and aquatic systems (2021)
- IUCN: Primary microplastics in the oceans: a global evaluation of sources (2017)
- A Global Perspective on Microplastics (2020)
- PlasticEurope: Plastics – The Facts 2021
- Statistical office of the Republic of Slovenia
- An innovative approach to reusing plastic waste: Magnetic Density Separator